Friday, July 10, 2009

Exercise

Hi all,
The weather has been just beautiful here lately so I have been taking our little dog, Benson for walks. We have been going to a park near the water and it is just lovely to walk alongside the water on the green grass. It took a lot for me to actually get up, put my sand shoes on and go, but I tell you what, it really does make me feel a lot better. I'm feeling energised and more positive. I just hope I have the energy to exercise when I’m on opti fast.

As always, Benson feels the need to poo whenever he leaves his own yard and he doesn't make any exceptions when walking through a public park. Eeew! Which means I have to pick up after him, yes you heard it here, I pick it up (with a plastic bag of course). To anyone watching it would have looked like one of those silly comedy movies when the bag I was going to use blew away in the wind and I had to run after it trying to stop it. Just as I got closer, it kept blowing away. Now, I'm a big girl so whoever was watching must have had a good laugh. Oh well, glad I could provide some entertainment! After our little run I managed to retrieve the bag and clean up after the little fella.

I start opti on 14 July so wish me luck. I'm really not looking forward to replacing every meal with liquid, but I guess I'll have to get used to it for the next couple of months. Oh well, it will be worth it. I can't wait to drop some weight and cms and fit back into some of my favourite clothes.

Well I best go and get ready for work. Catch you all soon.

Jus xx

No comments:

Post a Comment