Thursday, July 16, 2009

Starting Opti

Hi all,
I'm starting on opti as at tomorrow. I've delayed it from Wednesday for a couple of reasons but the bottom line is that I am slack. But come tomorrow, this is it.

I'm just going to list a few things that I am really looking forward to when I lose weight. This way I can get it out there and look back on my older posts and remind myself why I am doing this.

The things I am most looking forward to are....
  • Waking up in the morning and feeling good about myself
  • Weeing on a stick and discovering that it is positive
  • Feeling a baby kick inside me
  • Fitting into the chairs at work properly
  • Fitting into some of my favourite clothes
  • Having my fiance look at me and tell me that I'm a spunk!
  • Getting a bikini wax and not feel incredibly embarrassed
  • Sit with my legs crossed
  • Be comfortable enough that I can actually look at photos of myself
  • Go to a gym without feeling self conscious
  • I want my fiance to be able to pick me up and carry me over the threshold on our wedding night
  • Try running
  • Ride a bike
  • Fit into size 14 clothes
  • Buy a pair of desinger jeans
  • Get my boobs done - this a wish I have once I reach goal and after we have two babies
  • and the list goes on..... there's more and no doubt that I will add more when I think of them.

Bye for now.

Jus xx

No comments:

Post a Comment