Hello to all who are reading my new blog,
This is the first time I have blogged so it’s new and I am still experimenting with layouts etc. I will try to blog as often as I can and keep you all updated as to my progress.
The reason I have started this blog is to document my journey with lapbanding. I am getting banded on 5 August 2009. I am very excited about finally getting setting at date after contemplating it for a good many years. I have met with a couple of different surgeons and for different reasons have decided not to go ahead with them. We lived in a remote area for a while so I put it off then due to the distance to travel to get medical attention and we moved to a new city recently so now I have no excuses and I am finally making the commitment to the band.
A little about me…..
I am 32 years old and I am engaged to a wonderful man who will for the purposes of this blog be known as Mr B. We are planning to get married some time soon but I REALLY don’t want to get married at this size. I am about 166cms tall and weight around 133kgs. I am really uncomfortable at this size and desperately want to get rid of the weight. I know and accept that I will never be thin and nor do I want to be. I would be over the moon if I could get down to 90kgs. My aim is to lose enough to get rid of my high blood pressure ailment and be fit and healthy enough to fall pregnant and carry to term. We desperately want children and given my current obesity I suffer from Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) which makes it’s very difficult to fall pregnant.
I’ve been looking into banding for a few years now. I have done some research on the net and have read heaps of your blogs. I am always inspired when I read the achievements of those who have had success with the band. I only hope I can achieve the same. I’m looking forward to connecting with you and reading more about your milestones.
Jus xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congrats on making the decision - less than a month to go and then you will be a bandee!! Yay :-)
ReplyDelete